• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I really nasty in saying this...

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
That im quite glad of the break whilst on holiday, and not having to see to the rabbits every morning and evening!

merr feel rather guilty for saying it!

But I won't miss having to drag myself out of bed at 7-8am going out in the freezing cold to lift their covers and check their water etc !:oops:

Everyone needs a break sometimes hun. I feel the same when me and my hubby leave our son with his Nana and grandpa for the odd weekend :lol:. It's good to come back all refreshed so you can be your best for them :D

it's not awful as its not the rabbits you are needing a break from, its the work involved.

i rarely go away because of the animals but was taken to london last may for a birthday treat by my sister. it was so nice to get up on a morning and not have to leap out of bed and walk the dogs, feed the rabbits and set the run up etc.. my OH looked after them really well and though i worried a bit at first he did a great job, i had a great time and a rest and went back eager to see all the beasties and my OH.

we all need a rest from things now and again so enjoy it! :)

Im just a freak arent i?
i cant stand the thought of anyone else looking after my babies!. i have been laid up in bed with flu for a week now and andy has had to deal with the pigs and the duo, im dieng to get out their and see them i miss them so much and i loooooooooove brushing out the run and spending time with them..:lol::lol::lol:

No, you're not being nasty at all, just honest.

I loved it when my parents took my 2 children to see my sister in Birmingham last year for a couple of nights. I missed them terribly but it was lovely not to have to be referee (though they generally get on lovely, when they do argue it's awful!), think about tea (or eating in general - eat what/when I want!), make 3 beds every day, lots of laundry (exactly how many outfits can they get through in a day?!!) etc

So enjoy the break!

Im just a freak arent i?
i cant stand the thought of anyone else looking after my babies!. i have been laid up in bed with flu for a week now and andy has had to deal with the pigs and the duo, im dieng to get out their and see them i miss them so much and i loooooooooove brushing out the run and spending time with them..:lol::lol::lol:

FREAK! :shock:

(I'm only agreeing with you :lol: :lol: )

Get well soon :)

You're not nasty atall, its totally understandable.

I HATE leaving my bunnies but when I went away for a week or on my short visits back to England, I must admit that although I miss them, I do enjoy the break from looking after them. Cleaning etc can get abit tedious so its understandable to enjoy a break from it. What I didnt enjoy about being away from them is worrying that they'll get poorly when Im not there, or that my OH is being lazy with their hay :( Im always over joyed to get back to them and back into our routine :love:

Back