• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit talk Christmas...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I overheard a conversation occuring by the water bowl this morning, post B&G stuffing their faces with last nights hay.

Ginger: Biccy, what's Christmas for?

Biscuit: Well my Dear Ginger, apparently, many many moonsies ago, there was a bun, a bun who somehow ended up red and white, i personalys fink he fell in carrot juice and tried to clean himself wif paints....his name was Santy Paws.

Ginger: okie :) Is there noms?

Biscuit: Oh yes! It's a feast of noms! There are more noms than you've ever seeded before!!! Mountains of noms!

Ginger: yey!!! I like the nomsies! :)

Biscuit: There's also presents, gifts, fings santy paws brings.

Ginger: Do i get any?

Biscuit: well hunnybunny, it depends if you've been a good doe this year. Do you think you have?

Ginger: YES YES YES!! I've been a good gurl! Pwomise!!

Biscuit: Then Santy Paws will bring you gifts, probably nommy ones. Is there anything you wanted?

Ginger: welllllllllllllllllll..............

*Ginger starts reeling off a list of things she wants*

• A pink bunkini like Daisy has for when we go on holidays to Aunty Helens soon
  • A pink hoodie from the pooter thing Daddy uses
  • A carrot
  • ....and does Santy Paws give new body bits? I need some noo kidneys daddy says, so i fink i need them to fix me?

Biscuit: Hmm, i'm not sure about all of those Gingey, but perhaps you will get some nice nommy fings.

Ginger: i'm happy with anything :)

Biscuit: We have to remember though Ginger, not everybun is as lucky as us. We's do hab a nice warm homes to libs in, we get noms, waters, and spaces to runs around and do the binkies.

Ginger: yespeas Biccy, i know other bunnies aren't so lucky :( I wish Daddy would bring them all here. We could have such a party, but Daddy says he can't affords (?!) more cos of all my medinoms and stuffs :(

Biscuit: Dats right - so we be fankful for anything and if we gets nuffin, then we be happy we have a home.

Ginger: yups! And we gots eachubber! :love: *grooms Biscuits head*

Biscuit: *thinks to himself it must be Christmas for me to get groomed....*

Ginger: Daddy says Santy Paws only comes once a year? Whys that Biccy?

Biscuit: 'cos he's lazy i finks.

Ginger: oh... :? :roll: There's somefing else we're meant to do now, isn't there?

Biscuit: Oh yes, mees nearly forgots!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EBERYBUN!!!

Last edited:
That is lovely gray, Biscuit and Ginger are very lucky to have such a wonderful daddy :)

Merry christmas Biscuit and Ginger, I hope you have a lovely day, and get lots of love and noms :love:

Lots of love from Gem, Benjamin and Cupcake xxx

Happy Kissmus to you 2 gorgy bunnehs.xxxx

It really got me when Gingy asked for new kidneys.........:(:(

Back