• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gave away all my bunny stuff :)

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Everything; litter trays, toys, bottles & blankets, plastic chairs & stools . Aaaand, 2 big runs and a hutch! :) It was kinda sad because they have a lot of sentimental value, but I won't be getting any more buns any time soon, so theres no point in keeping it all :)

I also got to meet a really lovely young RU member! And her three gorgeous bunsters :love: Her bunny Muffin is sooo like my bridge bunny Soxxypies :love: Her dad sawed a hole in the shed so we could attach the run to his hutch in the shed, and as soon as we had it up the first thing he did was run and sit on the little blue stool the same way Sox used to do :love: brought a little tear to my eye :oops::( Anyway, he looked so royal like and Soph ('Skylar' on here!) gave him the nickname 'Lord CottonSox' in memory of my wee man! :love:

Was really nice to meet a her & the bunnies, I think I've made 4 new friends! :) She's only 13, and yea her bunnies don't have loads of toys or massive hutches but its really nice to see a change from the usual stories of when 11 year olds get rabbits bought for them then the parents get left with them/they get sold. She really loves her bunnies and they are really happy, loving little bunnies, you can tell how much time she spends with them! :)

So the outcome, 3 happy bunnies and a very happy owner :love: Was so lovely seeing the bunsters running around in the run, I miss seeing bunnies running around enjoying themselves :love: I've told her that RU love to see photos, so we should be getting some tomorrow :love:

No real point to this thread, just had so share my happiness :D

There is a point to the post, you have made a fellow bunny owner very happy and helped other bunnies too:wave:

Well done, and I'll look out for her posts. :wave:

Will you be able to visit these new friends regularly?

aaah thats lovely! Wonderful that youve helped another bunny mum and her bunnies and that you can see them too!:love:

Hugs. Must be so hard to say goodbye to your bunnies things.

I hope there will be a time when you want to became a bunny mum again.

Very good of you to give them to someone who needs them. xxx

Aww thanks :oops:

I know the new owner of my bunnies things are very grateful :love: Yea it was hard to give it all up, but I don't regret it at all :)

I will definitely be a bunny mummy again, probably not until around this time next year though. :)

That was really a sweet thing to do and your bunnies would be so proud to have helped some bunnies.............I sure.

What a lovely thing to do! :love::love: If you are ever needing bunny love, I always need someone reliable to board my guys when I am on holidays!!

Back