• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

not Wally, please no

wally4eva

Mama Doe
He's gone. He won't wake up.
Not him, please, I can't do this.
I love him so much, he won't wake up.
He's my world, I don't know what to do. I didn't know it was possible to be in so much pain.
He is my everything. I'm so lost. I can't do this.
Somebody make him come back, please. Not my Wally, please not him. Please. My baby:cry:

I am so so sorry! He was a truly amazing rabbit who will be missed so much <3 I am here for you so call me or text if you want to talk :) sleep tight wally, a gorgeous bunny he was xxxxx

Oh Bless you.Im so very very sorry.I really feel your pain.I really do.Lots of love.xx

Oh god, no way :cry::cry: I'm so so sorry :cry::cry: What a horrific shock, you must be heartbroken.:cry: I wish there was something I could say to make it better, but I know theres not. :cry:

Wally had an amazing life with you and his 3 bunny friends, he was happy and there was no suffering for him. He couldn't have asked for a better owner. He was loved so much and he knew it. Try to take some comfort from that, I know its difficult just now but it will get easier in time, I promise xxxx

I hope your ok, and if you want to chat I'm only a PM away. Thinking of you, stay strong. *hugs* xxx

Binky free, gorgeous Wally xxx

OMG.
I lost my precious bunny yesterday.
You have made me cry all over again.
I understand the "not wanting to believe" you are going through.
IT IS THE WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD.

I wish I could make it all right for you again.
I wish you could make it all right again for me.
I know how desolate you feel at this moment. So sorry.

Oh no not Wally too :cry: So so sorry for your loss :(
If you need someone to speak to I'm here, I know how upset you must be. Don't blame yourself- he had an absolutely wonderful life in an amazing set-up with his friends, and one of the best owners he could wish for.
Binky free Wally xxx

I'm so sorry carys. :cry: I can't believe it, I'm devastated for you. :cry: He was such an amazing special little bun. *hugs*

I'm here if you want to talk xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Back