• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just over a year ago....

charl86

Alpha Buck
This nervous little girl came to live with me :love:

Cinders.jpg

In the short time she has been here she has ruined our wallpaper, carpets, chewed a hole in the corner of a wall (ensuring that we loose the deposit on our flat), bitten through countless wires and chargers, as well as refusing to bond with Sooty, and having a fight with him which resulted in a large vet bill. BUT.....

I wouldn't change the little horror for the world! :love::love:

I've loved spending the year with her and watching he get more and more confident around us, here she is now...

Happy 1st year in your forever home Cinders, hope you've enjoyed it!!

IMG_0443.jpg

b028e157.jpg

fddc5fb1.jpg

IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

what a beautiful girl :love::love: You can see the nervousness in the first picture but she looks so relaxed and happy now. All that carpet and cables (and love) have obviously done her the world of good :D

aww thanks everyone! she's a real destruct-o-bun but she's little sweetheart. :love: I hadn't realised how much she's changed until I was looking back over photos.

Back