• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*SHOCK* I'm out of bread.

:lol:
Disaster was averted. Bread was bought and he is currently munching on it unaware of the baytril within.
Bread is not the only thing he will have baytril on, it is the only thing he will have. Due to teeth issues which cause him a lot of pain at times he has become very fussy. He can't eat hay as it is too painful but he will eat soggy pellets. The only other foods he'll eat are bread, porridge oats and raisins. I don't have any of those in the house either. Luckily I have three corner shops which are open until about 11pm. :)

He's been a little bit more snuffly later so the last thing I would have wanted was to miss a dose. Phew. :)

Sounds like a yummy diet :love: n and t are jealous , they don't want boring hay when grim gets porridge and bread and special soggy pellets !

Sounds like a yummy diet :love: n and t are jealous , they don't want boring hay when grim gets porridge and bread and special soggy pellets !

They can have his poos too then. ;)
Huge golf ball sised lumps of cecals and normal poos all squished together that get stuck to his fur and sometimes even his noo noos. :shock:
He has an awful diet bless him, and it shows. :(
Then I have to chase him about and try and sneak my hand underneath his bum to liberate the poo ball. :lol:

They can have his poos too then. ;)
Huge golf ball sised lumps of cecals and normal poos all squished together that get stuck to his fur and sometimes even his noo noos. :shock:
He has an awful diet bless him, and it shows. :(
Then I have to chase him about and try and sneak my hand underneath his bum to liberate the poo ball. :lol:
Nena has changed her mind ! She says that's very undignified for a lady bunny ! Because n and t hate being picked up , I feel their bum every few days to make sure it's all fine down there. When I do it they hop right up with their bum and look offended at me copping a feel !

Lol , liberating a poo ball :laugh:! Awh poor gwimmy <3

Nena has changed her mind ! She says that's very undignified for a lady bunny ! Because n and t hate being picked up , I feel their bum every few days to make sure it's all fine down there. When I do it they hop right up with their bum and look offended at me copping a feel !

Lol , liberating a poo ball :laugh:! Awh poor gwimmy <3

That's what I do too :oops:

Grim's quite 'tall', I think he's got frenchie in him. So I just lie my head on the floor and take a peek. :oops: :lol:

Back