• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Secret Santa Parcels 2011

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I'd like to say a big 'Thank You' to the sender of RU023 from the bunnies at Wilford Rabbit Refuge. I've posted pics below of the two huge parcels containing LOADS of luxury hays, dried dandelion and plantain, yummy treats for the buns, cleaning stuff, and a box of choccies for me :wave: :D

P1030008.jpg

P1030056.jpg

And some photos of the bunnies enjoying their treats...

Emily and Leo nomming on dried dandelion. Emily (brown and white lop) came into the sanctary with a severe eye injury. She was already bonded to Leo (grey lionlop) before she came to us...

P1030066.jpg

Meg nomming on some plantain. Meg came to us with deformed front legs, mastitis and mammary tumours...

P1020998.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe how wonderful deserving little bunnies enjoying a Christmas treat from their very generous Santa! :love:

Secret Santa Parcels 018 and 021 pics

" Hey looksie ere Frisbee we as a parsell :D"

sspack.jpg

" I will jus av a looks at de card..it says for de Oneybunnies from Secwet Santa 018 "

sspacka.jpg

" well Yo-yo I finks dis is strange cos Auntie Jill az jus says dis is for er..she says she finks it is choclit..and doe's fings are bits of plastik "

sspackb.jpg

" Ah buts Frisbee, Auntie Jill says dey are majik plastics and she can change dem into erbs and veggies :D"

"well Yo-yo let's go back to our utch and wait for da majik den "

yoyofrisbee-1.jpg

Huge thanks SS 018 xxx

and now 021

" well I never Jigsaw. someone az sent us de high-urn and ovur cleanie fings:shock: "

seapackb.jpg

" oh dear Scooter. well we can lets Auntie Jill av doe's "

" ah it's nots de high-urn..it is sum loverlee toys :D "

sespackd.jpg

" an looksie ere..sum nice treatsies too :D "

seapackc.jpg

thank you so much 021 Santa..very kind xx

Last edited:
Lovely photos :love: I bet Scooter and Jigsaw were worried when they thought they'd got an iron for Christmas :lol:

Yes almost as worried as the two girls were by the bits of plastic they found..good job I know how generous those bits of plastic are:D xx

Back