• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milo!!

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
We are having an important meeting tonight in our flat and have moved the bunnies in the spare room because technically the leasehold says no pets. Anyway they have been really quiet for the last 2 hours and now just before the person is due Milo has started to thump :shock: Milo would be no good as a stealth bunny :lol:

Typical:D We once had someone from Debenhams coming to measure for some posh curtains (when swags and tails were all the rage) and our cat Leia decided this was the perfect time to rub her bottom along the carpet numerous times right in front of them. She had never done it before or since!! I could have died of embarrassment:oops:

Oh no!!! Typical!!

You're brave hiding them in the next room! Mine get sent out to the shed :lol:

:lol: Tilly!! That's so embarrasing!

He kept thumping through the whole meeting but I just pretended that I couldn't hear him. Its lucky that we own our flat and as it turns out breaking the lease is no big deal :roll:

They can resume their normal position in the living room tomorrow morning. Too tired tonight to move the whole thing back again now.

Back