• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Public thanks from the Jinjin x

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
To all who voted for Jinty to win #1 in the Fetch-A-Passion Christmas competition, we send thanks!!!
She won a handmade collar and tag. We went for a Christmas theme. :love:

Here is Jinty wearing her prize:

7a7a6494.jpg

1dd8c7fb.jpg

Fetch-A-Passion were so generous that they sent THREE tags instead of just the one! Will add photos of those later as I need to edit them as they have my number on ;)

Jinty: Fank yoo are yoo!
20850dd1.jpg

So glad she finally won :love: she looks so much bigger now than when I met her! And showing off her collar so proudly!

Love love love those tags :love:

Thanks!

I only chose the first one, the other two were a surprise but I love them!

I'm saving the one you are making for her everyday collar, because it'll be like those best friend necklaces that connect :love:

I love the brown Jack Russell crosses like her. :wave:

The collar looks lovely on her

Thanks. JRTs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes because they aren't KC registered, an only deemed a 'type'. I think she's perfect for me, and thats all that matters. :lol:

Thanks. JRTs come in all sorts of shapes and sizes because they aren't KC registered, an only deemed a 'type'. I think she's perfect for me, and thats all that matters. :lol:

A little cracking looking dog i completly agree! :wave: I WANT A JRT SO MUCH!

just out of interest how does she get on with the buns?

A little cracking looking dog i completly agree! :wave: I WANT A JRT SO MUCH!

just out of interest how does she get on with the buns?

IMG_8354.jpg

IMG_8353.jpg

IMG_8359.jpg

IMG_8338.jpg

She's getting there. She wont chase them now, but even that was just to 'play'. She is a RAW fed dog too. I offered her some rabbit the other day and she refused to eat it ! :lol:

Of course, I would never EVER leave them alone together. If anything, for her own protection..... Rimmi isnt afraid to lunge at her! :lol:

Back