• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news. Cutie-pie is good. Bond seems good.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Cutie-pie is back to normal and eating very well. Even popping out every now and then for a crunchie.

There is very little chasing and for the last 3 evenings Cutie-pie can be found under the bed with Mr Bennett. There are the odd moments she gets fed up with him, but on the whole I am happy with their bond.

Excellent news, i'm so happy for you. Must be relatively good, considering Cutie-Pie was so ill not so long ago :wave:

Excellent news, i'm so happy for you. Must be relatively good, considering Cutie-Pie was so ill not so long ago :wave:

Its such a shock when they go downhill so fast. She really was very poorly. She didn't eat a thing for 24 hours at the vets. As soon as she was home she ate. Took her a few days to recover, as she was quiet and subdued.

She still likes her space and is sitting in the hutch. In a few hours she will go under the bed with him.

Phew!!! Fantastic news on both fronts. I am so glad their bond is back to normal, it does make you wonder if the fur pulling was because she was going downhill.:?

Back