• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please meet........U/D post 35

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Jamie Truffle, the gorgeous little boy rescued by Boudicca, he has rather deformed front legs , Jamie Truffle had a very long day yesterday, he was picked up by Boudicca in Colchester Essex and taken to Parsnipbun in Cambridge where he spent most of the day and then I met up with Parsnipbun in Kettering last night to bring him home, so he was on the go all day and travelled quite a distance, thank you so much to Boudicca for rescuing him and to Parsnipbun for helping with the bunnyrun and a huge thank you to Yvette for acting as a go between whilst I was unable to get on the forum, loads of phone calls and help, many thanks Yvette:thumb:

Jamie Truffle has been a bit quiet today and whilst his front legs are deformed I think they are affecting the way his back legs and hips work, although when I had him out today he was periscoping quite well and seems to be able to balance OK, I will leave him for a few days and then I will take him to our wonderful vet and get him checked over and maybe get some xrays done

His poo's are very, very small

Newboypoo008x2.jpg

Here is the gorgeous boy himself

Looking at the washing going around
Newboy003x2.jpg

Newboy013x2.jpg

Newboy025x2-1.jpg

Newboy028x2.jpg

Trying to wash his back feet

Newboy032x2.jpg

And if you aren't bored already, here are a couple of very short videos, please click the picture

Last edited:
Awww.I could weep for him.Those little front paws.

What made you call him Jamie Truffle??

He's adorable (got a massive awwwww from my o/h!) and so pleased he's safe.

He certainly manages to get about ok.

I am sure he will have the best life ever with you :)

This! :)
I'm so happy for him.

Would you ever get him x rayed to see what's going on? His back feet look splayed but that could be a separate issue, just due to breeding?

Oh my!:love::love::love::love: Thats little curious face and such a squidgy little thing! Jamie Truffle ( I love the name! eeek!) has certainly landed in the best home in the world for him! Bless you Theo for taking him:love: Thanks for sharing the video's...he certainly moves about...but those little legs....to thin how he could have ended up anywhere....what a miracle he has found you!:love:

Hurrah you've been unleashed on the forum again :D

Oh my little man how gorgeous is he :love::love: I'm loving his new name hee-hee it really suits him as well! He really is a lively little thing I'm sure he's just going to blossom now and you'll get to see this wonderful little cheeky chappy come out of himself! Thank you so much for taking him on and saving me from a lifetime of wondering and worrying about what might have happened to him!

I hope when he's settled his poos start improving! He certainly seems to have adapted well to his wonky legs! I hope when your vet sees him he/she thinks it is a birth defect and not something that has happened and been left untreated as I couldn't bare to think of that!

Sending him some nose rubs and happy settling in vibes x

Back