• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

lost bella!!!!!!

shell1805

Mama Doe
.......... i have spent the last 15 mins calling her name as the OH came in from work and i said, were you careful as bella was out and he just gave me this look. i couldnt find her anywhere and then the hysterics kicked in!!!! :shock:

15 mins later i come in tears running down my face as i thought she had gottn outside and i see her sitting in her dark coloured bed all flattened out like a pancake!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll: :lol: i forgot to check there in all the hysteria i feel like a real plum :oops: my neighbours are going to think im potty :oops:

Lmao they know how to panic us don't they :lol: Having reddy-orange thriantas, and a reddy-orange wall in the garden, I think they've gone missing all the time, and it turns out the're just leaning on the wall :oops:

Lmao they know how to panic us don't they :lol: Having reddy-orange thriantas, and a reddy-orange wall in the garden, I think they've gone missing all the time, and it turns out the're just leaning on the wall :oops:

Haha got an image of them in a leather biker jacket, leaning up against the wall haha

Haha got an image of them in a leather biker jacket, leaning up against the wall haha

Not quite :lol:
But yeah I usually put the run against the wall, look out and see Flash and Harley straight away (Flash is black and white and Harley agouti) and then there's no sign of the thriantas, it's like the 'stop the cat' things :lol:

normally when the front door opens she bolts from where ever she is and hides in front of the book case (dont know why,just a bella-ism that makes us chuckle :lol:) but she didnt do that this time and she was too bloomin comfy!!! :roll: gonna get her a bight pink bed now so i can see her more clearly. the worst thing is i ran right past her :oops:

001-47.jpg

look how smug she looks!!!!!! :roll:

:lol:
xxx

normally when the front door opens she bolts from where ever she is and hides in front of the book case (dont know why,just a bella-ism that makes us chuckle :lol:) but she didnt do that this time and she was too bloomin comfy!!! :roll: gonna get her a bight pink bed now so i can see her more clearly. the worst thing is i ran right past her :oops:

Aww :lol: Bet she wondered what all the fuss was about

im beyond relieved i can tell you, i have told OH to poke his head round the door from now on and i will make sure she is in my sights :( if i lost her because of our stupidity i wouldnt be able to live with myself. how do people cope with outdoor buns?? i would be a nervous wreck all the time. i like my guys where i can see them xxx

Phew! They do like to scare us don't they? I remember one morning whe I went out to the rabbit shed Ginger was missing. I couldn't see him anywhere and freaked out, went running into the house crying and calling my family, then ran back out to the shed. I found him straight away then. He'd somehow fallen down the minute space between the storage chest and the wall of the shed, and got firmly wedged. His head was bent back and his eyes all glazed. It was the most horrible moment as I immediately thought he'd broken his neck. Actually when I fished him out he was fine, just had a long drink and sat quietly for a while. Poor boy must have been stuck dow there some time though. Now I'm always very conscious of Pickles' whereabouts - I freak out if he's out of view even if he's perfectly fine. Better over anxious than not at all though I reckon!

Gorgeous piccie by the way! :love:

Back