• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most handsomest boy ever!

MichG

Mama Doe
Hi :wave:
I am Snoopy, though I do get called "Noopsy Doopsy" by my hoomin :roll:

IMG_0442.jpg

My hoomin boughts me home fwom PACT sanctuary where she used to work, someone called me ugly and she said she hads to takes me.
She says I iz da most handsomest boy ever even tho I does not has my fwont teefs any more as dey grewed funny

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

I hopes yoose all finks I iz handsome too.

My beautiful boy :love:
I am so so glad I decided to take him, he is such a joy, the most friendly and inquisitive boy.
And I love it when he gums my fingers :lol:

:evil: ugly!? That person must have been staring in the mirror! What a horrible person to say something like that!

He is absolutley gorgeous...his colours are beautiful and the cutest ears ever! What a cutey!:love::love::love::love: Im glad he is with you!

He told me to thanks everyone for their lovely comments.
He is glad someone called him ugly because it meant I had to take him home and he would never have had 2 beautiful wifey buns!!

:evil: ugly!? That person must have been staring in the mirror! What a horrible person to say something like that!

He is absolutley gorgeous...his colours are beautiful and the cutest ears ever! What a cutey!:love::love::love::love: Im glad he is with you!

Definately this.

He is so gorgeous. :love::love::love:

What sort of weirdo would think he was ugly! :? Before I even read that I was thinking 'what a stunner!'.

You're bootiful Snoopy! Sounds like you've landed on your paws in your new home too! :D

Back