• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lily and Lulu's bath time

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
There's nothing better than a good sand bath thinks Lily

p1000632fw.jpg

Do I have something in my hair?

p1000637gn.jpg

Lulu decided that its more fun to investigate the camera

p1000613q.jpg

... and then the christmas tree! :lol:

p1000638d.jpg

Bye Bye RU :wave:

p1000639p.jpg

They're cute when they're like this, not so much when they're chewing the skirting boards of our rented house :roll: You can't take your eyes off them when they're out :lol:

Very cute.

My daughter looked at the pictures and wanted to know why he is in a dish? She asked if he was rolling himself in breadcrumbs!

They're cute when they're like this, not so much when they're chewing the skirting boards of our rented house :roll: You can't take your eyes off them when they're out :lol:

Awww, just like chinchillas. :lol:

Very cute.

My daughter looked at the pictures and wanted to know why he is in a dish? She asked if he was rolling himself in breadcrumbs!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

They're wonderful little things degus, my friend has some and says the noise they make at night made her believe she was about to be abducted by aliens.

They're wonderful little things degus, my friend has some and says the noise they make at night made her believe she was about to be abducted by aliens.

:lol::lol: They do make some odd noises. They make the cutest squeak/snore when they're asleep :love:

Back