• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ONe of the reasons I haven't been about ...

WeeBarraxO

Warren Veteran
Well I haven't been about for a little while as I have been completely snowed under with uni work :( .. but also for another reason .. any spare time I do get I spend here ..

_MG_3257.jpg

_MG_3274.jpg

_MG_3290.jpg

_MG_3289.jpg

_MG_3204.jpg

_MG_3241.jpg

_MG_3232.jpg

A very lovely horse :) Looks like you might outgrow her very quickly though :lol: I think maybe a bigger horse might be better in a years time due to your height. But she is lovely none the less.

We had a wild horse come to us when she was 7 years old and we broke her in from that age. I was the only one who could ride her because she had such a bad attitude while being ridden, but I was too big for her really (she was much smaller then your horse) but luckily I was only 7 and half stone at the time so just about got away with it. Everyone else couldn't handle the rearing and bucking that happened raandomly :roll: You seem to be able the manage it well :thumb:

Back