• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A scary morning! (according to Boris)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Well we have a plumber here this morning to sort out the sink in the small bathroom downstairs...and of course Boris turned out to be afraid of him. He dislikes men in general, but as long as they're quiet and keeps their distance he's ok with them. But when they start making loud noises in the hallway....that's obviously very dangerous. He's been thumping non-stop for about 20 minutes the poor bun!

I'm trying to tell him that it's ok but I don't know if he's getting the message. Hopefully Bella (who is calm as usual and extremely unbothered by any of this) will be able to comfort him and make him understand that they aren't in danger :roll:

Yes that did work for a while but as soon as he'd finished it he started again :roll: Closed the door to their room to hopefully make him calm down, going to check on them in a minute :wave:

Yeah, I think he realised after a while that nothing bad was going to happen :) He calmed down, seemed very happy to see the plumber leave though :lol:

He seems to have put this terrible experience behind him now :) He just hates it when people are being noisy in the hallway, he always has. He doesn't mind when you make a racket in the kitchen or any other place in the house, but the hallway is apparently different. I think he associates it with strangers entering the house, which is another thing he hates with a passion. He's a funny little guy.

Back