• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor biscuit and dandelion :-(

amysb86

Alpha Buck
get well vibes needed for my boys, firstly during his neauture it was discovered that one of biscuits testicals was tiny and very hard to remove, meaning they day after what should have been an empty sack (sorry for the graphic) was a hard swollen ball which i was told will go down in a few days and to keep and eye on his, poor darling, and they dandelion decided to try and remove his sitches and gave hime self a little infection so ended up at the vets and they both got an antibiotic injection to be on the safe side:cry: they was so brave no biting scrathing just jumped into my arms after:love::love:

only problem is although they are both improving lots and eating LOADS and poops are fine, they are on bed rest till the swelling has gone and sitches have healed a bit more they have been confind to their old indoor cage (their current one has levels and they have been band from jumping as could pull things)
they are starting to get very bored , i feel so mean:oops::oops: brought them loads of toys and treats but i know they just want to run around, bless their little hearts they have been so sweet and brave - so far 3 trips to vets in one week, back on weds for final check:):)

the vets have been so lovely they are very rabbit savy, and have not charged me any extra for any of the visits which is great, they have quite a fan base now:) iv had lots of compliments on how clean and well fed they are as well as how outgoing and friendly:love::love:

so just get well vibes please my lil boys want to binky!1

* updated to say sorry for the long post:oops:*

Last edited:
Loads of vibes for them :wave:

So it has been a week since their neuter? To be honest if it was me I would let them out for a play now, and just make sure that there was nothing high they could attempt to jump on or something. Being bored might encourage them to worry their wounds abit more, if theyre occupied they'll probably leave them alone :)

Loads of vibes for them :wave:

So it has been a week since their neuter? To be honest if it was me I would let them out for a play now, and just make sure that there was nothing high they could attempt to jump on or something. Being bored might encourage them to worry their wounds abit more, if theyre occupied they'll probably leave them alone :)

i would normally have let them but because they was so swollen particularly biscuit , i was advised not to let them exercise as he could pop something!! and as they are indoor buns trying to stop them jumping on the sofas etc proves harder than you think!! lol hopefully will get all clear tomoz (they look much better) then is back to free range and the big cage :D

Ooh, they is going to be sooooooo happy when they can runs around again.

Poor little bunnehs?

Hmmm, just read this back, no wonder they call me the mad bunny lady :lol:

Back