• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Christmas Posters

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Do you want to help raise awareness this Christmas?

Do you want to help make people stop and think about rabbits as presents?

Well here's your chance; why not share oone of our Christmas poster images as your profile pic, or add to your Facebook wall, maybe Tweet it? Show you understand that bunnies bought on impulse as presents just doesn't work.

High res versions are also available upon request if you want to download and print out for your local shop, vet or just your car window. Let's make this Christmas a better one for bunnies by spreading the word, that Rabbits are Not Toys.

Our Facebook page is here if you want to tell us how you've helped spread the word. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Make-Mine-Chocolate-UK/119404541469647

Poster Issued Christmas 2011

christmas-2011-v2-for-web-promo.gif

Poster Issued Christmas 2010

MMC-Christmas-screen-res-1.gif

Thank you :)

Last edited:
im using the 2010 as my fb profile pic and have tagged myself in the 2011 so it shows up on my fb wall :wave: im also going to sprint some off to put in the shops near my work who know me :) xxx

£1000 a year - and I have eleven buns. I can see where a lot of my salary goes now - wow!!!

The posters are great. Hope they work.

I'm just about to sign in and share this and hope people see it for waht it is.

Wish my ownership bill for two was just £1000/yr :lol:

I saw this on FB last night & made it my profile pic - this morning a couple of my non-rabbit friends had made it their profile pic too:love::love::love:

**jumps up and down***** (very unprofessional)

Thank you folks. It would be fab to see a sea of the image on FB and on other forums.

Keep up the good work - so easy to do but such a bit talking point - atleast one person will change their mind about bunnies for Christmas if they see this surely :D

All posted :) Hopefully that will sink in a few people I have on my facebook who have bought rabbits for their children.

Just out of interest have the Make Mine Chocolate posters been shown to the RSPCA, would they put them up in any local shops?

I posted them on fb earlier too. I really hope it sinks in to a few people. Ive got quite a few aquaintences that dont keep their rabbits properly so i hope they get the message, yes i mean you :lol:

Back