• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can i buy Allen and Page?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Allen and page rabbit pellets?

Fudge is getting squidgy poop again (not her pellets the ones she has to eat) and i think its down to her food (its happened before)
So i want to put her back on allen and page as it has been the best food for her! Just dont know where i can buy it cheap enough with cheap delivery?
Im going to phone a local farm tomorrow to see if they can get me it but if not is ther anywhere online i can get it at a reasonable price?

Last edited:
Do Bunny Bazaar do it?

Maybe change your title to include the name? I'm sure a few people on here use or have used it. It was mentioned on a thread recently.

Hope you can get some for poor Fudge. xx

Do Bunny Bazaar do it?

Maybe change your title to include the name? I'm sure a few people on here use or have used it. It was mentioned on a thread recently.

Hope you can get some for poor Fudge. xx

Yeh they used to do it but theyve closed down :( Was handy too cause i could have bought a smaller amount! Sad when businesses close :(
I used to buy them from another local farm but they closed down too so i changed fudge onto SS and Excel but since the change in SS she seems to be getting runny poop alot so i think putting her back on A&P is the best thing for her! She done really well on it and rarely had tummy upsets!

Just trying to find whats best for her again! Poor wee thing isnt having the best luck this year :cry:

Oh dear. :( It sounds like it worth trying to get it for her. Hopefully another user will see the thread and be able to point you in the right direction. Could you try contacting the manufacturer and ask if if you could buy sample packs. After all, you are indirectly spreading the word on here that these pellets are good for buns with delicate insides. :)

Back