• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A message from Theo...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Theyve just got in.....Mr Gorgous is just going to be settled for the night....
An awful night but theyre safe...Home and dry.
Just to let you all know:)

Theyve just got in.....Mr Gorgous is just going to be settled for the night....
An awful night but theyre safe...Home and dry.
Just to let you all know:)

Thats great news.. what is Theos username? I cant remember who it is and why isnt she on RU? - we will need piccies!!

Its great this little bun has got a great home now and is no longer sat on his own!

Great news. I've not been ablt to keep up with the story with Spenser being poorly, but well done to all involved. Settling in vibes for the wee fellow. xx

Glad they are home safe! I hope Parsnipbun also had a good journey and is back home by now too! I hope Black Jack hasn't been too unsettled by his busy day travelling and I'm looking forward to hear what he makes of his new home!

Glad they are home safe! I hope Parsnipbun also had a good journey and is back home by now too! I hope Black Jack hasn't been too unsettled by his busy day travelling and I'm looking forward to hear what he makes of his new home!

journey much easier for me as I have a large heavy vehicle so was not blown around at all - Theo said her car was all over the place in the winds - I hadnt even noticed them till I stopped and tried to get out the car at the appointed hand over spot!!!

looking forward to hearing how the little one is in the morning

This was a really heartwarming story - there is more compassion and will to help on this forum than I've ever encountered anywhere in my life, so well done all involved and congratulations BlackJack on a new amazing home :)

me too!! update needed here . . .his poos were tiny whilst he was briefly here so am hoping to hear an update that they are big and golden . .

I hope Theo doesn't mind but I've 'borrowed' her photos she took last night! You can clearly see his little wonky legs!

6259a37d.jpg

1baa9d6e.jpg

f33eff34.jpg

d024a948.jpg

Awww, he looks like he is folding his arms, wee soul.

Well done for seeing him and getting him to his new home with Theo.

Back