• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance

melaniejb

Mama Doe
I got my renewal form through the post today...aghhhhh! £60 per month! Eeeeeek! So I've gone online and have bought cover for Albert and Poppy (aged 8 and 6 years, 9 months) for just £6 per month with Pets at Home!!! Just thought I'd share the love for those people who are also being robbed blind by Petplan!!!! :)

I hope you got the for life cover from P@H. The yearly cover is not as good because if they get sick they will pay out for that year but won't pay out again next year if they get the same thing again. On the for life policy they will pay out next year aswell as long as you keep paying the premium.

I got my renewal form through the post today...aghhhhh! £60 per month! Eeeeeek! So I've gone online and have bought cover for Albert and Poppy (aged 8 and 6 years, 9 months) for just £6 per month with Pets at Home!!! Just thought I'd share the love for those people who are also being robbed blind by Petplan!!!! :)

I swapped Rudy's as well this year - from about £120 to £78. I nearly swapped Tinks but then I realised even though I hadn't claimed for it she had had a stasis episode in the last year so it would be a pre-existing condition that wouldn't be covered. Thank god I remembered as she went on to have another stasis episode costing £160 and was covered by Pet Plan.

Back