• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay4Pets - Christmas deliveries

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
Posted this earlier but think it would be better in this section.

Just in case anyone doesn't know, last date for Christmas deliveries is 15 December.

Thanks Babsie, i forgot to post this when i got the email on Friday.:wave:

I must remember to order tomorrow - difficult to know how much to buy and when they will deliver again after Christmas.

ETA
PS What did you decide about the baled hay?

Last edited:
I must remember to order tomorrow - difficult to know how much to buy and when they will deliver again after Christmas.

ETA

I was wondering this too..Ive just got a delivery form them...but was wondering when they re-open again? in the new year perhaps?

ETA

I asked if they'd do me a sample and they said no :(

So i'm sticking with it, i've just had a delivery, but wondering if i should buy another bag BEFORE christmas as if i run out there will be problems :?

I just don't have the space to store it though :(

How long are you finding deliveries take? Mine was dispatched on December 8th - last Thursday - but no sign of it yet (Tuesday lunchtime). This is my first order so I am looking forward to it arriving to see how the rabbits like it.

How long are you finding deliveries take? Mine was dispatched on December 8th - last Thursday - but no sign of it yet (Tuesday lunchtime). This is my first order so I am looking forward to it arriving to see how the rabbits like it.

Have you had the email to state its been sent by Graham or Ann?

If not, give them a call, they are brilliant. It normally takes ~4-5 WORKING days to arrive here (Somerset) but couriers are taking a little longer at this time of the year, due to xmas.

Yes I got one from Graham - not you by any chance??? I am assuming it's Christmas delivery issues, but will give them a ring if no sign tomorrow.

Yes I got one from Graham - not you by any chance??? I am assuming it's Christmas delivery issues, but will give them a ring if no sign tomorrow.

Not me no :lol: - a few people thought it was me!

Mine was unusually slow and took 3 days from the day i got the email - then i called on Friday to say it wasn't here - and it arrived at 4pm!

Oh brilliant reminder. We didnt make it up to the farm last weekend as we are busy trying to get christmas sorted so I put a H4P order in. Will get to the farm at some point!! Trying the meadow this time :) Still have half bag of T&R left! :)

Ah, thanks. That suggests it could be this afternoon or tomorrow. Also waiting in for some books from Bananas.co.uk - this is the Book Peoples clearance site and they have some real bargains. Downside is that you have to spend £25 to get free postage, but managed to do that. They are pretty quick usually so hoping they will arrive today too.

Ours arrived this afternoon and my girls sure are in for a nommy, snug christmas :love: I ordered 9.5kg of meadow and 9.5kg of their straw and both are amazing! The straw is beautifully golden and lovely and soft! :thumb: Their bedroom has a lovely thick layer of it in there now :)

The meadow hay is lovely and green! :thumb:

Just to update. I emailed Graham about the undelivered hay and got a very prompt reply saying he would chase it up. Another prompt email explained it was at the Warrington warehouse, and it duly arrived the next day. The hay was long with lots of seeds and the rabbits seem to like it so far. Impressed with the customer service of Hay4Pets and will probably use them again.

Back