• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor Rosie got wet :(

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Today I put Rosie out since it was nice and dry finally. This recent weather has been grim and Rosie hasn't had a chance to get a decent run around :( Well I was having an important talk with my boyfriend and I didn't notice it had started raining until my mum shouted for me to get her in D: I ran out and grabbed Rosie. Poor thing was all damp and cold. Her hutch ended up getting soaked since it wasn't covered up so I had to bring her indoors. She will be alright wont she? The heating isn't on or anything and i am trying to keep her cool with all her winter fur. She is going to have to spend the night indoors until I can sort out her hutch tomorrow. I will keep her in the garage since it is the coolest in there for little Rosie. Ah dear lol at the moment she is chilling out in the garden, she is purring :love: Mum isn't happy about the mess though :lol:

Yeah she has :) unfortunately her hutch is drenched. And along with 70mph winds I really don't want to have to put her back outside. My step dad has used spray paint in the garage so she can't go in there and has to stay in the front room. But I am really worried it is too hot for her :( Any tips on how to keep her cool?

Back