• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelions? (growing them indoors)

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
How long does it usually take before they get to a decent size? Mine are tiny and seem to be growing very slowly. I'm impatient :lol:

I've got the same problem - thought it was me being inept...

they've been "growing" for nearly 4 weeks, over 200 seeds where planted and I've got about 5 very tiny green shoots.. Am beginning to think they'll be back growing in my garden before these are ready :lol:

:lol: Oh dear...I've got plenty of little green things in my tray, they grew very quickly the first week or two but now they appear to have slowed down :roll: I've been looking forward to giving the buns dandelions this winter, I'll be gutted if they don't get any bigger than this!

LOL I even moved them to the landing window then they'd get plenty of light, but that doesn't seem to have worked either... How long have your been "growing"?

I'm not sure, must be at least 4 weeks now :roll: Maybe I should try moving mine as well, I think they're getting enough light but who knows, maybe not :roll: I thought this would be easy!

Back