• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses buns NOT like willow balls?

It's taken the best part of a year for it to get attacked. I even put their favourite pea-flakes treat in and it was ignored. It's still nearly in one piece but there are twigs strewn around.

Mine ignore them when they're half-eaten which is a bit strange. But I suppose that could be because they're not as fresh and tasty anymore. They do still enjoy throwing them around though :lol:

Biscuit ignores them.

Ginger demolishes them, Biscuit then throws around the remains :roll:

neither of mine are particularly interested. Reggie is oblivious to it being there and ruby will occasionally throw it around. She doesn't chew it though. They have had it a year and it only has a couple of bite marks in it.

Loli and Mak did and do..well they destroy them and nom bits...Mimah does..but she gets bored quickly and leaves them be..Roger thinks sleeping is more important though

Buckley couldn't care less about anything that isn't made of paper or cardboard. He doesn't even acknowledge APPLE sticks.

well they are pretty pointless with mine as they get barrowloads of fresh willow every few days thanks to living near the River Cam!!

Oscar and Jessie really aren't fussed at all, same with grass, twine or anything else like that. I sometimes stuff pellets in so they play with them to get them out, them leave them again!

The only thing they do seem to like is water hyacinth- balls, tunnels or mats, they are demolished so quickly! And apple branches which last 5 minutes. And cardboard!

These type ones are largely ignored, I guess they are too tough
willowball.jpg

These ones get destroyed:
willow-ring.jpg

Mine arent too fazed...they still have rush and willow balls from ages ago..and soft willow tunels with only a few nibbles...they love fresh willow though!;)

Pierre doesn't like his willow ball, but I have put treats in it so hes running around with it. I think he thinks its his treat ball where he rolls it around and they come out automatically.

Back