• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone need NIC grids? Found some.....

Wish i could afford some of these. Stuck with these horrible metal pen panels for now though!

Great find and thanks for sharing :love:

Oooh I have got a load of this in the loft eves somewhere...will have to dig it out over Xmas:D I bought it for the guinea pigs and then changed my mind:oops:

Oooh I have got a load of this in the loft eves somewhere...will have to dig it out over Xmas:D I bought it for the guinea pigs and then changed my mind:oops:

Oh, if you do could you let me know, I will buy them off you (if postage isn't too much!)- can build a nice den for Oscar and Jessie :D

Oh, if you do could you let me know, I will buy them off you (if postage isn't too much!)- can build a nice den for Oscar and Jessie :D

I will have a look over Christmas and let you know what there is. As far as I know theyre still in the packaging:wave: (It will prob be after Xmas though as I cant see me trawling around the loft eves before:lol::lol:) Hope thats okay:D

I will have a look over Christmas and let you know what there is. As far as I know theyre still in the packaging:wave: (It will prob be after Xmas though as I cant see me trawling around the loft eves before:lol::lol:) Hope thats okay:D

Hi, yeah that's no problem. No rush!

They also used to sell them in Costco quite cheaply - called Seville storage cubes - around £10 plus vat I think for 16 panels. I haven't looked recently, but they always had loads in the stationery section in the Trafford Park Costco. I used them when re-bonding as you can make a double-panel in the middle so you can go out without fully separating the rabbits. I always think they make very unattractive shoe or stationery storage, but excellent pet pens!

Very sad. I ordered these last night. I had a very sick bunny who had been with the vet for 10 days so I knew that when he came home he would have to be kept indoors until Spring. I had to have him PTS today. Too late to cancel order as has been despatched. Perhaps they will come in useful if I have to being in one of my remaining pair.

Back