• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going to be building a bunny shelter in cellar with a dog crate/ cage

brutalbaby

Warren Scout
Can people help me and show me pictures of their dog cages so that I can get some great ideas of how to do mine. I want different levels ect so it makes it a fun space to live in. Thanks :)

thank you.
What size would you recommend would be best for 2 bunnies?

If you ever plan on locking them in, none. Even the largest you can get (48") is only 4ft x 2ft and even with a level in like mine, its only ~10 sq ft with the ramp.

If its just for a base, then as long as it's big enough to keep a litter tray in, you're onto a winner!

If you ever plan on locking them in, none. Even the largest you can get (48") is only 4ft x 2ft and even with a level in like mine, its only ~10 sq ft with the ramp.

If its just for a base, then as long as it's big enough to keep a litter tray in, you're onto a winner!

oh no I never lock my bunnies in all the time always have them out for a few hours a day to have cuddles and stretch their legs :)
ive been looking at 48inch ones :)

Back