• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foster Cats Buster and Angel... UD p6 Rehomed!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Foster cats Buster and Angel may be going to a new home next week! :D

They've been here for over a year, so it's wonderful that they'll hopefully be in their forever home for Christmas. :D

They're such lovely cats and I'll going to miss them! (Salem says he won't. :lol:)

They found a new hiding place in the kitchen...

AandB12b.jpg

AandB13b.jpg

Buster129b.jpg

Angel at Halloween, pretending to be a decoration...

Angel132b.jpg

Angel's found a box...

Angel113b.jpg

Angel camouflaged in the plants, watching the birds in the aviary...

Angel118b.jpg

Angel125b.jpg

They found a sunny spot...

AandB8b.jpg

Angel proving just how little she cares for going outside...

Angel92b.jpg

Angel relaxing...

Angel78b.jpg

Angel83b.jpg

Buster relaxing...

Buster110b.jpg

Buster112b.jpg

Fingers crossed they get the new home they deserve! :love:

Last edited:
They are gorgeous.

Bet you will really miss them. Must be hard fostering, having animals for a long time and then they get a new home.

Will you foster some more ?

They are gorgeous.

Bet you will really miss them. Must be hard fostering, having animals for a long time and then they get a new home.

Will you foster some more ?

They've been here for so long they're like part of the family. I would have kept them if only Salem would have agreed! :lol:

Definitely want to keep fostering cats. I'm sure there's a huge waiting list! I know there are cats on the website that are currently being fed by people but living outdoors :( It would be lovely to give one or two a nice warm house for winter :love:

Just got back from settling Buster and Angel in to their wonderful new home! :)

I thought they'd hide straight away, but they loved it! They explored the room and made friends with their new owner, then they found the catnip toys she makes and sells for the rescue! :shock: Catnip heaven! :lol:

It was great to see them so brave and confident. :) They were so shy and scared when they first came to me. They've got loads of scratching posts and perches, and a lovely conservatory where they can watch the birds and squirrels in the garden while sunbathing.

It really is the perfect home for them. :love:

I cried buckets when I had to leave them :cry: :oops: It's strange seeing their room empty. :( I hope it won't be long before there are some new arrivals!

I've had an update and a photo already! :D

They're settling in very well. Angel has found a favourite place, perched on a massive scratching post, and Buster has been helping himself to the toybox! :lol:

They'll be getting new names to go with their new lives, I can't wait to find out what she's chosen! :)

Its wonderful they have settled so well. I am sorry you had to say goodbye but at least you know they are happy and can get updates.

Awww I think their names suit them, but I can understand the owner wanting to give them her choice :D

Is it me or do they look like they are posing in those pictures? :shock::lol:

What a fab job your doing :thumb:

Its wonderful they have settled so well. I am sorry you had to say goodbye but at least you know they are happy and can get updates.

Luckily the lady who has rehomed them runs the Leeds Feline Friends website, so I know we'll be in touch a lot in the future. :)

Awww I think their names suit them, but I can understand the owner wanting to give them her choice :D

Is it me or do they look like they are posing in those pictures? :shock::lol:

What a fab job your doing :thumb:

:lol: The pretend they hate the camera, but really they're a couple of posers! :love:

Just had another update and their new names are... Teddy and Hattie! :) I think they really suit them! :love:

Today they've been exploring the conservatory and bird watching! :lol: :love:

Back