• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Ginger (well, and Biscuit) admirers...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
...this is how Ginger & Biscuit drink/wash.

Ginger doing most of the drinking, obviously...

Oh BLESS their little wet mowfs :love::love::love:

I am very emotional today, but it brought a tear to my eye watching her drink so much :cry:

That videos about 8 months old too, as it was when they had two smaller bowls and the dog crate was downstairs.

They live in my office now (where i can control the temperature better).

She drinks 3x as much now, we're up to just over 1.5L/day now Gemma.

Sorry it made you cry :(

That videos about 8 months old too, as it was when they had two smaller bowls and the dog crate was downstairs.

They live in my office now (where i can control the temperature better).

She drinks 3x as much now, we're up to just over 1.5L/day now Gemma.

Sorry it made you cry :(

:shock::shock::shock: My god, I dont even drink that much :( Dont be sorry Gray, I think just seeing her on the video made it very 'real' if you see what I mean? :oops: Shes such a sweetie :love:

:shock::shock::shock: My god, I dont even drink that much :( Dont be sorry Gray, I think just seeing her on the video made it very 'real' if you see what I mean? :oops: Shes such a sweetie :love:

They have a big dog bowl, which is filled up twice a day :wave:

I know what yuo mean about it being real.:thumb:

Awww. :)
Do all rabbits have such long tongues as Biscuit?
I've only ever seen the very tips of mine's.
I coo over them - it's like people marvelling at human babies' tiny perfect fingernails... I still find it amazing and endearing that rabbits have tongues and eyelashes, in particular.

Ive never seen mine drink out of a bowl, that was fascinating.Poor Ginge,does drink alot doesnt she.
Is it cos she knows she has to...or cos she is thirsty??? Makes you wonder what they realise about themselves.

mabel drinks 2 bowls in 24 hours, although she prefers it fresh and straight after eating like after her SS pellets and super

that video is sooo cute :love:

So cute. I've started to give mine bowls and bottles so they can choose - they use both.

None of mine drink very much. The bowl in the kitchen needs filling a lot but that is because the cats use it too (and I know it isn't good for the buns but don't know how to stop them).

Ive never seen mine drink out of a bowl, that was fascinating.Poor Ginge,does drink alot doesnt she.
Is it cos she knows she has to...or cos she is thirsty??? Makes you wonder what they realise about themselves.

I'm 100% sure it's because she knows she has to.

She often drinks more, and suffers from not-eating, as her kidneys can cause her more discomfort than her tummy :( but then she goes into GI slowdown and it all goes wrong.

She's so clever :love:

Back