• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dash is of to vets

les&bev

Warren Scout
hi the big day has come, just dropped dash of at the vet to be neutered.
looks like i am going to be bad daddy tonight, when he get back.

les

So many Vibes Dash's way, he had better not be too cross at his daddy :) i know how much you love him.
your excellent bunny parents and im sure Dash knows it.!

Fearne sends her love to him :love::love::love:

hi
Just got back, dash is in the kitchen, laying on the mat asleep at the moment.
His infection in the tear duct has got a little worse and been given some anti-biotics.
The nurse showed what to do, he really gave the nurse some problems, when she was holding him and his ears went up.
Not a happy bunny.
i got to go back on thursday for his follow up check-up.

les

OHHH what a reliefe he is doing well!,
i wish i knew what was wrong with his eye. i hope it gets better again.
biig gentle cuddles to him xxxx:love::love::love:

hi i think dash had a good night sleep, he has eaten some spring green this morning,had a few poops & a wee.
he is very sleepy at the moment i am checking on him every 15 mins so make sure he is ok.

les

Biscuit was VERY sleepy for ~12 hours post-neuter/GA. He bounced back quite quickly after that. What time was his op yesterday?

If he's not brighter later, he may be in pain, did the vet send you back home with any pain relief for a day or two in case he is sore after having his boy bits tugged and pulled at? :)

it was around 1pm that when i got the phone call.
after his op last night he was almost his usual self, but i think it could hit today.
i am keeping a eye on him, there is no tooth grinding at the moment.

les

Back