• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rules for rabbit ownership

mattyp

Warren Veteran
UOEqC.png

11. They will eat whatever hay I get for them.

12. They will eat whatever hay I get for them, except for a handful of 'posh' stuff each day.

13. They will eat whatever hay I get for them, except for handful of 'posh' stuff each morning and evening.

14. They will have the 'whatever hay' in their litter trays.

15. They will watch, laughing, as I throw away the 'whatever hay'.

11. They will eat whatever hay I get for them.

12. They will eat whatever hay I get for them, except for a handful of 'posh' stuff each day.

13. They will eat whatever hay I get for them, except for handful of 'posh' stuff each morning and evening.

14. They will have the 'whatever hay' in their litter trays.

15. They will watch, laughing, as I throw away the 'whatever hay'.

BRILLIANT!! And soooo frickin true! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I miss having the rabbits jump up onto my bed :(

Buckley doesn't do bed jumping. Not unless you have stolen his dinner and have hidden it under your pillow.

We're up to rule 5. But Buckley isn't allowed in the bedroom; it's our place to be humans and have LOADS of trailing cables everywhere :love::love::love::love:
Buckley prefers a more "open plan" approach to warren building that involves the destruction of anything that trails like a wire. Wires/ roots break up the flow of the room. Bunny feng shui dontcha know.

Back