• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits in first class!

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
It's that time of year again when Oscar, Jessie and me are going home to visit my parents for the christmas holidays. We're spending two weeks at home, and for once my Dad has agreed to let them free range in my room :D

To get home we are getting the train- got first class tickets for us because it was only £3 more :lol: My boyfriend is getting the same train and taking the degus first class too. Very spoilt animals indeed!

It does mean I have to carry all their food and some toys on the train with me, along with them in their carrier, my suitcase and christmas presents for my family... I'm probably going to look a real sight at the train station! Last year I had to run with Oscar in the carrier and dragging my case across Doncaster station to make my connection (only had 4 minutes because the train was late...) Fingers crossed it doesn't happen this time!

Here's hoping your travel arrangements go smoothly and according to plan.

Pity you don't live nearer to me, I could have perhaps helped you out.;)

I hope the train journey goes well with no mad dash.
The bunnies will expect first class from now on you know!

It's that time of year again when Oscar, Jessie and me are going home to visit my parents for the christmas holidays. We're spending two weeks at home, and for once my Dad has agreed to let them free range in my room :D

To get home we are getting the train- got first class tickets for us because it was only £3 more :lol: My boyfriend is getting the same train and taking the degus first class too. Very spoilt animals indeed!

It does mean I have to carry all their food and some toys on the train with me, along with them in their carrier, my suitcase and christmas presents for my family... I'm probably going to look a real sight at the train station! Last year I had to run with Oscar in the carrier and dragging my case across Doncaster station to make my connection (only had 4 minutes because the train was late...) Fingers crossed it doesn't happen this time!

Are you by any chance leaving from platform 9 & 3/4, all you need is an owl cage and you'd look like extras from Harry Potter :lol:

I hope the journey is a smooth and speedy one and that you all have a lovely time at your parents house :)

My manager has a second home in Barbados, and he was telling one of their neighbours was emigrating to Barbados, and wanted to bring their rabbit, the only way the airline would allow it to travel was first class, but they couldn't part with the rabbit, so first class he went at a cost of well over £1000....:love:

Back