• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What have you got your bunnies for Christmas ?

I'm so organised this Christmas I have all my bunny prezzies but no doubt shall be adding to the list
So far I have:
2x tunnels
Pop up cube
Hanging parsley bell treat
Carrot treats
New bed
Posh hay

Which to say I also have 2 guineas a hamster a dog and 5 horses presents also already bought
Im quite proud of myself to have all my pets seen to

What have you got your rabbits this Christmas ?
Ooh and also does any one actually wrap their pets prezzies?

Posh timothy hay
Two new fleeces
Zebra blankie from Blackberry & Co
Willow star
Russel rabbit teddy
Plastic stool
Hanging carrot toy
Willow star
Willow ball
Loofah star
Pink towel/blanket
Pink ikea bag rack- for hay
Aromatic crunchies
Cruncher treats
Homemade treats

(Copied list from my thread :lol:)

Will probably add a few odd bits as well over the next two weeks :)

ETA: Oh, I did wrap them last year for the hamsters but think I'm just going to put them in a big stocking, with few wrapped in paper so she can unwrap them herself :)

I haven't got them anything yet :( Not sure what to give them to be honest. I'm definitely giving these home-baked bunny treats a go though :)

baked carrot biscuit treats
plastic jingle Balls
willow balls
2 runs to attach to the shed, 1 run for the pair and 1 for the single

The runs are 8x4 ft and will cost me £130 for 2 , so thats all they will be getting this year as its very expensive lol :D

I cOmpletely forgot about his new aviary type run that my grandparents are buying me for Christmas ! How could I forget that ? Not sure what size yet but width cant be any more than 5th no limit on length so if anyone knows of any thing it has to be an aviary (walk in) run though let me know

I cOmpletely forgot about his new aviary type run that my grandparents are buying me for Christmas ! How could I forget that ? Not sure what size yet but width cant be any more than 5th no limit on length so if anyone knows of any thing it has to be an aviary (walk in) run though let me know

I really wanted a walk in aviary, but I have decided not to get one now :roll:

Here is a company that makes aviary and rabbit runs, they also can custom make one for you : http://www.aviarieworld.com/apps/webstore/

Nothing, they have willow toys all the time anyway so I don't get them presents. Jelly Bean's having her spay on the 19th so that'll be her Christmas present!

Posh timothy hay (alfalfa king stuff, he loves it but at £8 a bag it's only for special occasions!)
New puppy pen panels (we're bunny proofing the two rooms we have at OH's mom's house so that Buckley doesn't have to have less space than he does here :D)
I'll get him some nice fleecy blankets to put in his new sulking box too (it's just a glorified cardboard box but I'm going to put christmassy wrapping paper on the outside so he can tear it off when he's done snuggling inside it)

It's important that we get the sulking box ready, as he'll be visiting the plum fairy in the new year so he will need a comfy place to do a lot of sulking :lol:

My buns get nothing this year :lol: I spent over £500 on their shed this year, so they get nothing :lol: except maybe some brussell sprouts!

They are getting some christmas dinners from Rainbow Rabbits. Not surrisingly, Sprocket has already tried to have a cheeky nibble on them.. :roll:

I made some treats for them, getting some apple branches, and will get some water hyacinth tunnels to stuff with hay and herbs too :)

The degus are getting some apple branches and a hammock for their new cage.

Don't want to spend too much because they get new toys throughout the year, and their favourite ones are usually the cardboard tubes and boxes anyway :lol:

Nothing, they have willow toys all the time anyway so I don't get them presents. Jelly Bean's having her spay on the 19th so that'll be her Christmas present!

Yes, one of mine has been with the vet, very poorly, for 10 days - so no extras for mine (well, not yet anyway).

well this is what they have got just as decorations/toys for the lead up to chritsmas:

002-47.jpg

and for their actual xmas pressie i have got them this:

001-48.jpg

i also bought at the weekend a cat house that looks like a christmas pud :D

xxx

These are to be split between my rabbit and piggy :)
Posh hay
Timothy hay with dandelion and marigold
Alfafa cakes
Those nugget ring things from Vitakraft
Parsley bell
A tunnel
2 willow ball chews
Krazy Karrot
Burges mint stick thingies
Straw carrot chew
Lufa ball

Uhhh I can't remember what else, but I am still looking for more :D I ought to be getting family presents really :shock:

Finally baking some bunny treats tomorrow! I just hope I don't mess them up :lol: So tempted to get them a new tunnel and willow balls but I think I'm gonna have to save that for their birthdays :( Or maybe sometime after Xmas.

Back