• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think I've bought enough..

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
for Mischief and Gremlin for christmas?! :lol:
375989_2849079749884_1346175338_3172440_1861510733_n.jpg

Gremlin has the:
Three packs of treat sticks
Three Wagg dog treats
Willow christmas tree
Hanging carrot toy

Missy has:
Posh timothy hay (was only £4.99!)
Two new fleeces
Zebra blankie from Blackberry & Co :)
Willow star
Russel rabbit teddy
Plastic stool
Hanging carrot toy
Willow star
Willow ball
Loofah star
Pink towel/blanket
Pink ikea bag rack- for hay!
Aromatic crunchies
Cruncher treats

They'll both get some homemade treats as well :)

It may seem like M got more but most of it was originally planned for two buns :( She's getting a new run as well, that's my xmas present from my grandparents :lol:

What's everyone elses buns getting for their christmas? :D

I have only bought a stocking for Selina - I spent all the money on my dog (whom my father is now making me rehome in the new year)!

I hadn't got Bruce when I bought Selina's so when I get my bonus on Tuesday hopefully I will go and have a gander and see what else I can pick up :)

Lucky buns!

There are so many tempting christmas bunny presents on the market at the moment, I am not suprised you went all out!!

I did go a little bit mad :oops: Haven't spent more than £30 at most, will try add it all up roughly in a minute :)

Where did you get the hay from?

My local small animal shelter and pet shop. It was the only one they had, I heard on here that other buns love it and it's about £7.99 in P@H so I had to take it home for Mischief :)

I have only bought a stocking for Selina - I spent all the money on my dog (whom my father is now making me rehome in the new year)!

I hadn't got Bruce when I bought Selina's so when I get my bonus on Tuesday hopefully I will go and have a gander and see what else I can pick up :)

Aww that sounds good. What a shame you're having to rehome your dog, at least they will have a great last christmas with you :)

I did go a little bit mad :oops: Haven't spent more than £30 at most, will try add it all up roughly in a minute :)

My local small animal shelter and pet shop. It was the only one they had, I heard on here that other buns love it and it's about £7.99 in P@H so I had to take it home for Mischief :)

Aww that sounds good. What a shame you're having to rehome your dog, at least they will have a great last christmas with you :)

I know :( but yeah one last christmas will be nice (if not a little depressing).

£30 for all that :O that is not bad at all!! Thought it would have been alot more than that!

I know :( but yeah one last christmas will be nice (if not a little depressing).

£30 for all that :O that is not bad at all!! Thought it would have been alot more than that!

Aww :(

Added it up and it came to £35 :lol: If I hadn't got the hay today it would of been £30. Bought a couple of things from cheapy shops, and made use of 3 for 2 offers at Pets At Home :D

Back