• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boris baby pics, anyone?

Here he is!

:love:

11cfxup.jpg

izx27a.jpg

:love: I'll see if I can find the picture of him in his old indoor cage, so you can get an idea of how tiny he was! It was only 80 cm long but he was able to do mad runs and binkies in it! :lol:

Another one :love:
9t1mkp.jpg

And a recent one of him "praying" as well :lol: When he was 8 weeks old he was actually able to squeeze himself through one of the holes in one of these mesh panels he has behind him :shock: So I guess he has grown quite a bit! Still a tiny bunny though!
f35nhk.jpg

Boris: Fank yoo but why did you guyz lets my mummeh show you mah babay pics! :oops: I was so small and my ears looked all silly and too big for mah head :oops: My hoomin is so norty! I shall steals her lap-topp and post old piccies of HER and see whut she says :evil:

Oh i love your Boris, always thought that he was one stunning bunny any time i see his pics about the forum :)

Boris: Fank yoo, fellow Boris! :wave: I bet you was too! :)

Boris: No problems :) And thankyou, I told my mummeh I was, but she doesn't know how old I am as she found me when I was lost, I was trying to find shelter under a little tree :( But it's all ok now :)

Back