• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas Decorations in Bouncers Kingdom

Loog

Warren Scout
This is not how I remember the room an hour ago.... I wondered why I was not allowed to come in.

So .... what’s happened here :shock::shock::shock: see my video's :lol:

Hey I can fit behind the tree and clean myself :D

Hi Bouncer. :wave: Greetings from the Kingdom of Spenser. I've got a headache so going to come back and watch your videos later when I can enjoy them properly. :love:

Hi Bouncer. :wave: Greetings from the Kingdom of Spenser. I've got a headache so going to come back and watch your videos later when I can enjoy them properly. :love:

:wave: Hi Susie, sorry to hear your feeling unwell..... hope its not from too much carrott juice :shock:. Vibes from Sir B and his hoomans

Bouncer, your videos are all fantastic. You seem to like everything.

... I prefer real trees with built in nom noms. I thought my luck was really in until I taisted the tree :roll: Well just have to wait until 8pm for my apple stick :love::love:

.... well he's just found the wicker basket at the bottom of the tree. Mummy Jenny used to give him these to play with and eat, he doesn't realise that this one is not for his lordships consumption :shock:

Tree has now moved to another location 2ft from the floor which poses another invite .... cables. The Xmas fun continues :roll::roll:

.... well he's just found the wicker basket at the bottom of the tree. Mummy Jenny used to give him these to play with and eat, he doesn't realise that this one is not for his lordships consumption :shock:

Tree has now moved to another location 2ft from the floor which poses another invite .... cables. The Xmas fun continues :roll::roll:

This made me snort G&T everywhere. Bouncer is awesome.

:shock: How did I miss this thread until now :shock:

I can't believe he did modify that cable immediately :lol:

:love::love::love:

Looking forward to the next installment! :lol:

:shock: How did I miss this thread until now :shock:

I can't believe he did modify that cable immediately :lol:

:love::love::love:

Looking forward to the next installment! :lol:

I was wondering where you were. At least I put in advance apologies for my delayed reaction to the latest footage from Sir B. :angel:

I do think Sir B looks a bigger bun than Spenser, although I think they both weigh about the same, 3kg?

I was wondering where you were. At least I put in advance apologies for my delayed reaction to the latest footage from Sir B. :angel:

I do think Sir B looks a bigger bun than Spenser, although I think they both weigh about the same, 3kg?

:lol::lol: I'm not on here as much or as often as I used to be and so would welcome a 'nudge' in the right direction from time to time ;)

As for Sir B looking larger than Spenser.... He was certainly 3kg when he was last weighed and I do believe he's going for a manicure tomorrow and being weighed whilst he's there ;) Maybe his mummy will let us know if the camera has added a few pounds or if being a rather pampered house bunny has broadened his waistline ;):lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I'm not on here as much or as often as I used to be and so would welcome a 'nudge' in the right direction from time to time ;)

As for Sir B looking larger than Spenser.... He was certainly 3kg when he was last weighed and I do believe he's going for a manicure tomorrow and being weighed whilst he's there ;) Maybe his mummy will let us know if the camera has added a few pounds or if being a rather pampered house bunny has broadened his waistline ;):lol::lol:

Mummy Jenny ...... we don't talk about weight now do we.... shhhuuussshhh :roll::roll:

There seems to be some confusion over my weight, mummy thinks that I've put some grams while daddy just thinks it my winter coat .... but I do look a little bigger and probably because I beg for food all the time :shock::shock: But I'm so hungry :lol::lol:

Now.... I over hear some hooman talk from mummy saying that we are going to cut down on my food :shock::shock: How will I cope :(

Daddy will ask Ben the friendly vet to weight me properly when I next go for my jabs :cry: as the scales that mummy and daddy use lie to them too :D:D

Spenser: I don't like talk about weight either. The vet has stopped my veg because I was poorly, and I am fading away ... except according to the vet's scales I'm not. I have put on a little weight. :evil: I am seeing a different vet next week, so I hope I will be allowed my veg again.

Spenser: I don't like talk about weight either. The vet has stopped my veg because I was poorly, and I am fading away ... except according to the vet's scales I'm not. I have put on a little weight. :evil: I am seeing a different vet next week, so I hope I will be allowed my veg again.

I'm with you Spencer all the way :D .... these hoomans who do they think they are, Rabbit expert :roll::roll: I'm pleased that your mummy is taking you for a second opinion, a varied diet is essential for a growing bunny and as EVERYONE knows we need to eat a varied diet.... just in moderation :oops:

Mummy Jenny ...... we don't talk about weight now do we.... shhhuuussshhh :roll::roll:

There seems to be some confusion over my weight, mummy thinks that I've put some grams while daddy just thinks it my winter coat .... but I do look a little bigger and probably because I beg for food all the time :shock::shock: But I'm so hungry :lol::lol:

Now.... I over hear some hooman talk from mummy saying that we are going to cut down on my food :shock::shock: How will I cope :(

Daddy will ask Ben the friendly vet to weight me properly when I next go for my jabs :cry: as the scales that mummy and daddy use lie to them too :D:D

I have some scales like that too ;):lol::lol:

I'm with you Spencer all the way :D .... these hoomans who do they think they are, Rabbit expert :roll::roll: I'm pleased that your mummy is taking you for a second opinion, a varied diet is essential for a growing bunny and as EVERYONE knows we need to eat a varied diet.... just in moderation :oops:

Now then Sir B, don't you go encouraging Lord Spenser :no: He has a delicate tummy at the moment and his mummy has to be very firm with him about veg & other things that bunnies like nom. Back to your hay nomming, snoozing & cute face pulling now & give the pooter back to your hoomans ;)

;):lol::lol:

Spenser: But I have put on weight since my veg was cut! All this hay-nomming is making me fat. :evil:

Susie: Behave yourself, Spenser. This is Bouncer's thread, not yours. :no: And no, just becasue you are inside to convalesce doesn't mean you can help decorate the Christmas tree later this afternoon. :shock:

Spenser: But I have put on weight since my veg was cut! All this hay-nomming is making me fat. :evil:

Susie: Behave yourself, Spenser. This is Bouncer's thread, not yours. :no: And no, just becasue you are inside to convalesce doesn't mean you can help decorate the Christmas tree later this afternoon. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Don't get Sir B started on Christmas Tree decorating.....!!!!

Back