• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

South East folk fresh veggies!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
I have two large crates of fresh spring greens. They are free (though donations are welcome) to any hungry bunnies and/or piggies. Collect them while still fresh!!! I'm in Guildford.*

Basingstoke :thumb: but I only have two buns and technically they're on a hay only diet for the time being, and i'm in Yorkshire til next weekend :(

What about The Rabbit Crossing?? The Duchess' rescue?? Shes in Yately.I could ring her and let her know you have this??

What about The Rabbit Crossing?? The Duchess' rescue?? Shes in Yately (I'm in Windlesham) :D.I could ring her and let her know you have this??

Thank you for letting me know Yvette.

It is a nice idea, but I am good for veggies at the moment having just got a large amount marked down as near it's sell by date, and sadly the journey to the Guildford area when I am not heading in that direction would cost me more than it would to buy what I need for my bunnies (they are all on a very heavy hay diet with only a small handful of mixed veg a day).

Hope you find a worthy cause Lillian.

Back