• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking to volunteer at an animal/rabbit rescue in yorkshire

I really want to find a local rescue to volunteer at during holidays and weekends in yorkshire.
I'm only 14 but have lots of experience with most animals and have volunteered at a guinea pig rescue but it's too far for me to travel all the time. Im willing to volunteer at any type of animal rescue/sanctuary. If you know of anywhere that accepts under 16s to volunteer please let me know. I have experience with rabbits, horses,dogs, guinea pigs, hamster, cats and many more.

Whereabouts in Yorkshire? :wave:

well it depends tbh because my dad lives in south and mum in north so north and south because I can stay with either at weekends and during hols but im willing to travel thats why I asked for yorkshire in general so I could narrow down the nearest to me.

I'd also be interested :) Tried a few local places but unfortunately a lot only take volunteers over 18 due to insurance

Back