• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do I dare?

Do I drink the apple juice?

• No, that's yukky and germy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go for it, why not?

Votes: 32 100.0%

• Total voters

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
Pickles has just been drinking from my glass of apple juice. Now it's that expensive copella stuff so I don't really want to chuck it. Do I dare to drink it, or no?

I have no issues eating or drinking something the rabbits have been at :lol: unless ofcourse they've just been eating thier poops :wave:

Sure! Rabbits are clean and if you do get germs from them it'll just strengthen your immune system :D That's what I tell myself anyway :lol:

Go for it :lol: I share food with the buns, in the summer I sat out in the run eating a fruit salad giving them tiny bits of it :lol:

You are much less likely to get an infection or illness from sharing with your rabbits than by sharing with other humans.

Raul (bird) jumped onto my plate of cherry pie and started gobbling. I snatched the pie up and let him finish the crumbs. Of course he did have a few pecks at the pie before I managed to get it. So I say yes drink it.

Absolutely - drink it! I share with my dogs, bunnies and piggies! I've even eaten a particularly choice morsel that the dogs have spat out :shock::oops: but I'm still alive :lol::lol::lol:.

Back