• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Washing bunnies make me smile - add yours?

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I love watching them wash their ears and faces - and each other!
Has anyone captured their washing bunnies???

Here are mine...

SDC11034-1.jpg

DSCF0689.jpg

I adore washing bunnies :love::love:

I haven't managed to get many really good pictures of mine as they almost always wash in the cage / pen and they stop too fast!

Here is a little video of baby Beatrix washing her front(which I've posted before, sorry!), Unfortunately none of face washing. She was probably licking Fibreplex off herself:

I adore washing bunnies :love::love:

I haven't managed to get many really good pictures of mine as they almost always wash in the cage / pen and they stop too fast!

Here is a little video of baby Beatrix washing her front(which I've posted before, sorry!), Unfortunately none of face washing. She was probably licking Fibreplex off herself:

I hadn't seen it before, she is lovely :) I smeared fibreplex on Finx to get her to wash it off when she wouldn't take it :lol: She was not pleased.

I wish I could get a picture! I love it when they wash :love: I have 3 floppy loppy eared bunnies which is cute when they wash but Poppy being my only uppy eared girl makes me squee so hard everytime :love: cutest thing ever :D

I wish I could get a picture! I love it when they wash :love: I have 3 floppy loppy eared bunnies which is cute when they wash but Poppy being my only uppy eared girl makes me squee so hard everytime :love: cutest thing ever :D
Do lops hold their ears back when they wash?:love:

I forgot there is also one of Ada washing just the other week (very brief video):

Do lops hold their ears back when they wash?:love:

I forgot there is also one of Ada washing just the other week (very brief video):

:shock::love:

My lop Tango just tilts his head to the side and pulls his paws down his ears from top to bottom. Then he does his face the same as Finx does. Tango loves to wash Finx's ears too, occasionally he pulls them down and lets them pop up again over and over!

When my bunnies wash their own faces, we say 'Aw you made my bunny cry' cos it looks like they are wiping away tears, awww

Spenser spends even more time washing than he does eating. I think white fur has given him OCD. Ear washing must be exhausting for an uppy-eared rabbit.

P7250422.jpg

and the other ear mustn't be forgotten:

P7250419.jpg

I love watching them wash their ears and faces - and each other!
Has anyone captured their washing bunnies???

Here are mine...

SDC11034-1.jpg

DSCF0689.jpg

Awww very cute mine tend to have a good wash after I've been near them especially if I've kissed them :p just interested if your buns spend a lot of time on wire as in the pictures it shows wire & blocks which could be tricky for them to run on & binky etc I'd turf over that to be on the safe side if possible maybe change the bricks for slabs :wave:

Back