• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnies inspect their goodies...Secret Santa parcel RU019

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
I'd like to say a big 'Thank You' to the sender of parcel RU019. Loads of really useful things like hutch cleaning spray and syringes, plus LOADS of willow toys and two bags of pellets :D :D

Herman inspects our first secret santa parcel to arrive....Yummy lots of edible goodies....

Herman came to the sanctuary with chronic pasteurella which had caused a large growth on his face and under his chin, and one inside his abdomen too.

P1020950.jpg

Gypsy thinks the box is pretty good fun too! :lol: Gypsy came into the sanctuary with an abscess in her nose...

P1020939.jpg

Awh :love: Glad they're enjoying it! I hope my SS rescue parcel goes down just as well when my place receives it :D

I love the way all this comes together.
These gorgous creatures, probably forgotten by their original owners, get to lead wonderful lives, being loved and a second chance.
The generosity of folk.
It makes my heart swell.
Brings a whole different meaning to "Do they know its Christmas.....".

Awww Gypsy is getting ready to be packaged off in the box to me for christmas :D:lol:

I love this secret santa for the beautiful bun wuns :love:

I'd like to say a big 'Thank You' to the sender of parcel RU019. Loads of really useful things like hutch cleaning spray and syringes, plus LOADS of willow toys and two bags of pellets :D :D

Herman inspects our first secret santa parcel to arrive....Yummy lots of edible goodies....

Herman came to the sanctuary with chronic pasteurella which had caused a large growth on his face and under his chin, and one inside his abdomen too.

P1020950.jpg

Gypsy thinks the box is pretty good fun too! :lol: Gypsy came into the sanctuary with an abscess in her nose...

P1020939.jpg

Awww Herman:love: He's such a poppet!!

Gyp-C just likes to be in to everything lol x

Back