• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They've arrived!!!!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Two supposed dutch bunnies! I believe to be Vienna marked but I'm not an expert on colouring. A male and female bonded pair, both fixed and up to date with all their jabs! Lets hope we can find them a home before christmas :D

now now now now *stomps feet*

loladarwin.png

they're so friendly!

well, they arent full dutch :lol:

If I remember rightly Vienna Marked rabbits usually have blue eyes, and they have more typical looking dutch markings rather than the mis markings your two have :wave:

Like my beautiful Vienna girly

July2011006.jpg

July2011047.jpg

They are scrummy though!!

well, they arent full dutch :lol:

If I remember rightly Vienna Marked rabbits usually have blue eyes, and they have more typical looking dutch markings rather than the mis markings your two have :wave:

They're either dutch crosses or have the vienna gene, the vienna gene doesn't always cause blue eyes, they can cause almost full dutch markings, a white leg, white nose strip or even just a white toenail

I was going to say, I have a Vienna marked rabbit, she doesn't have blue eyes, but her brothers did. shes about 98% black with a tiny white nose and a few flecks of white through her fur randomly. So cute :love:

Back