• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

had him a week already

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
and wouldn;t swap him for the world, he is my baby sox :love: and im glad mabel has accepted him too, mabels says i loves bun he makes sure i get extra hays too :lol:

Awwww. :love:
Are they bonded properly now? Did I miss it? :)

mabel is such a sweet lady, her temperament is great, she just accepted him, i keep putting him on my bed during day , evening and she jumped up and introduced herself to him :love:, although at bedtime tehy don't sleep together yet

mabel is such a sweet lady, her temperament is great, she just accepted him, i keep putting him on my bed during day , evening and she jumped up and introduced herself to him :love:, although at bedtime tehy don't sleep together yet

I don't know how you do it. I think you must be some sort of bonding wizard. :lol:
Or you just train your bunnies to be super loving. :)

I don't know how you do it. I think you must be some sort of bonding wizard. :lol:
Or you just train your bunnies to be super loving. :)

aww thanks :lol:, rosie i thought would be the hardest when i first got locksley, as she defended her house and bit him, but i did the same thing, way of introducing

aww thanks :lol:, rosie i thought would be the hardest when i first got locksley, as she defended her house and bit him, but i did the same thing, way of introducing

We're going to try bonding my sister's threesome again over Christmas and are going to try dating. Little was fostered by Sky-O and he was so nervous during the first bond he got really stressed out and then bit Dexter. I hope we get to do it in my bedroom. :D
Do you hold them to introduce them to each other or just let them get on with it?

We're going to try bonding my sister's threesome again over Christmas and are going to try dating. Little was fostered by Sky-O and he was so nervous during the first bond he got really stressed out and then bit Dexter. I hope we get to do it in my bedroom. :D
Do you hold them to introduce them to each other or just let them get on with it?

just let them get on with it, first 2 days mabel made a growl as he tried to nip her bottom, they went in circle, so i put my hand in between and said no, then they just accepted each other, yesterday mabel head down and sox licking her :love:

Back