• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

im not even buying it, i was looking for a 5ft double hutch!! this is absolutely terrible, how can they even sell these hutches :censored:

OMG its like a prison, how can anyone think thats ok??? :evil::evil::evil:

It makes me beyond sad to imagine the poor buns who are kept in hutches like that :cry::cry::cry:

OMG its like a prison, how can anyone think thats ok??? :evil::evil::evil:

It makes me beyond sad to imagine the poor buns who are kept in hutches like that :cry::cry::cry:

I agree! the description says for comfort and safety of the bun, they would not be able to move :shock:
well i doubt anyone would be daft enough to buy this i hope, as they could get a much bigger hutch for the same price.
You can get carry cages the size of this

I'd need a crowbar to get my buns into that. It's about the same size as the hut they have inside their kennel! How pn earth can they justify the price for that. Awful.

I recently bought a 3ft x 18" hutch from our local auction house for £2 then smashed it up for firewood as I didn't want anything to have to live in it.

I've written a review on the site BUT it has to be approved first :roll:

This is the message that came up after I submitted the review:-

Your comments will be reviewed. If approved they will appear on our site.
We reserve the right to decline any submissions that don't meet our guidelines.

Bet they don't show my review.

I very much doubt they will. I wrote a review about a 60cm tank marketed by a well known online pet store as suitable for rats. Rats need much more space and should NEVER be kept in tanks. It never got printed and they said they would look into my complaint. I never heard anything back from them.

I wrote one too and was just about to quote that message.
I guessed something like that might happen so I just wrote

"The MINIMUM recommended size for a rabbit hutch is 6ft x 2ft x 2ft. A hutch this small would cause all sorts of heath issues as the rabbit would not be able to stand up or stretch out properly. It is cruel to keep a rabbit is something this small. Please reconsider selling this product."

I too quoted the RSPCA recomendations and pointed out that rabbits wouldn't be able to turn round or lie down comfortably, nothing rude or nasty just facts.

I hope everyones reviews get through, I would hate for a rabbit to suffer and live in a hutch so small, could we report to the RSPCA and they could email the company??? its disgusting how they think its acceptable for a rabbit to live in here :censored:

Build quality looks horrible too - I'm sure Sharik could take that whole structure down in less than 30 minutes, particularly if she had the misfortune of getting stuck inside it :evil:

Just been emailed to say I have broke forum rules, they have edited the thread and removed the link :shock: Oops :( I never realised I was doing wrong:cry:

Back