• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Doing his Shift for Community Policing of the Warren

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Morse may have achieved the rank of Chief Inspector, but he still likes to stay in touch at 'ground level' and never misses a shift on the beat checking up on the neighbours

004-55.jpg

002-52.jpg

005-48.jpg

003-49.jpg

Laughed out loud at that first pic with his scrawny little legs splayed out! :lol:

Jane Ive always wondered, do you ever get any referred aggression with your buns? If Max ever sees Timmy through the bars of their divider he chases and fur pulls Charlotte, and Timmy does the same to Mimi if he even smells the other 2 :roll:

Laughed out loud at that first pic with his scrawny little legs splayed out! :lol:

Jane Ive always wondered, do you ever get any referred aggression with your buns? If Max ever sees Timmy through the bars of their divider he chases and fur pulls Charlotte, and Timmy does the same to Mimi if he even smells the other 2 :roll:

I have learned who can free range in sight of who. Mostly referred aggression is not an issue as they are all so used to seeing and smelling other Rabbits. They are all OK with Morse though, which only goes to confirm my suspicions that Morse is not really a Rabbit !!:lol:

Nice to see Morse out and about keeping an eye on things! :love:

I have learned who can free range in sight of who. Mostly referred aggression is not an issue as they are all so used to seeing and smelling other Rabbits. They are all OK with Morse though, which only goes to confirm my suspicions that Morse is not really a Rabbit !!:lol:

:shock: so what is he?!

Back