• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sharp Intake of Breath !

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
William certainly made me do that just now.................

009-47.jpg

He moved, but he didn't wake up

010-46.jpg

:shock: that must of been terrible, I hate the feeling when you think your pet has died, your heart suddenly drops :cry:

Hope he is ok :)

Good god, that must have given you a fright! :shock:

Max sleeps like that aswell, I can go right up to him and kiss him on the face without him moving! Sometimes I have to watch his tummy really closely to check he's breathing :oops:

George and Gemma do that - it terrifies me, especially when they don't respond when I talk to them. They get most upset if I gently stroke them - unless I have noms with me of course:)

Ah, he was taking a lovely nap wasn't he!

My William who was a horse used to sleep flat out and very soundly. As he aged he had us all going many times. His field mates mum was in floods of tears one day as she approached his seemingly dead body, shouting his name through her tears, only for him to raise his head at the last minute and "nicker" a hello to her!

Back