• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trouble has gone

Oh no no nooo :cry: not trouble. :( I'm so sorry holly, what happened? He had a lovely life with you. Run free trouble, have fun at the bridge with smudgey xx

Last edited:
Oh no, Holly, I'm so so sorry. It must have been horrible for you to find him like that.:cry::cry:
He was one very lucky bunny to have you!
I'm always here if you want to talk, will be thinking of you lots. xxxxxx

Binky Free Touble.:love: xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry Holly :( He was a very happy little man, such a cheerful which shows what a wonderful life he had with you and Missy. Binky free little sweetheart xxxxx

Sending massive hugs for you and Missy too xxx

Was Trouble ever wet or damp around his neck or front area? Did he eat less than normal? I know its probably not what you want to think about right now but perhaps he had dental problems. I only say this as one of my buns has been suffering with this recently. They can lose weight really fast with dental problems :(

Thanks everyone :cry:

Was Trouble ever wet or damp around his neck or front area? Did he eat less than normal? I know its probably not what you want to think about right now but perhaps he had dental problems. I only say this as one of my buns has been suffering with this recently. They can lose weight really fast with dental problems :(

I did consider this but he was eating fine, even last night. He never had issues eating or dribbled so I think it must of been something internal :(

Back