• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No, I will not get another rabbit

Vita

Mama Doe
The most effective way to stop myself is to say something publicly.

I've seen the most adorable litter trained trained, friendly, neutered male Nethie in a free ad and I keep thinking it would be so lovely to go and get him and then try and bond him with these two once they have both been spayed. But it would be silly as I have enough to do learning to look after these two, he might catch their snuffles, and another rabbit brings further expenses and work. And bonding would be exhausting. And I am trying to move house as well. And he might have tooth problems as he's a Nethie.

In two months of having these, I've seen two rabbits (including this one) who got me thinking this way. If and when it is a suitable time, there will be others.

Sorry for silly rant type thing.

Dont be sorry, its a natural way of thinking!

These are so many gorgeous buns out there looking for forever homes.

When I got my first and discovered he had snuffles and dental issues, I said no more- but then I got my adorable little cupcake in september!

I am looking to rehome 2 more next year- I am a student and go to university locally, therefore living at home luckily rent free.

I am self employed, and would prefer to spend my money on my buns rather than on going out and fancy things :)

But you have to do what is right for you :)

Back