• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im looking for 2 runs or aviarys to attach to my shed........

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
I am going to buy 2 runs which need to meet the rspca standards, I have a bonded pair and a single so I need two runs :roll:
I will attach them to the shed using cat flaps, I do not want those metal runs as creatures and mice/rats can get in.

Do you know of any wooden +mesh runs/aviarys on the internet, I have a budget of £200 for both :?

I am going to buy 2 runs which need to meet the rspca standards, I have a bonded pair and a single so I need two runs :roll:
I will attach them to the shed using cat flaps, I do not want those metal runs as creatures and mice/rats can get in.

Do you know of any wooden +mesh runs/aviarys on the internet, I have a budget of £200 for both :?

Hi, I bought my avairy panals for about £20 each, have a look on ebay. How big is the space you have?

Find someone who makes aviary panels in your area, using eBay or any local classifieds. Then work out how many 6x3 panels you need and get a quote for them as a single order. That should save you some money compared to buying separate runs. For a 6x6x3 run you need 8 panels or 7 if one side is secured flat against the shed.

Find someone who makes aviary panels in your area, using eBay or any local classifieds. Then work out how many 6x3 panels you need and get a quote for them as a single order. That should save you some money compared to buying separate runs. For a 6x6x3 run you need 8 panels or 7 if one side is secured flat against the shed.

Because our shed is on a concrete base it has a bit of a lip so there will be 5 cm gap which we would have to either board it somehow and connect to the run :?

I bought a 12x4 aviary from www.aviarieworld.com with one door to attach to my shed, it cost £240 inc delivery, so if you email the measurements you need, you might find that comes in within budget. Having now got an aviary I would never willingly have a normal run again! Mine too had a gap round the shed due to the downpipe, but I just used some normal timber to box it in and attached the panels to that.

I bought a 12x4 aviary from www.aviarieworld.com with one door to attach to my shed, it cost £240 inc delivery, so if you email the measurements you need, you might find that comes in within budget. Having now got an aviary I would never willingly have a normal run again! Mine too had a gap round the shed due to the downpipe, but I just used some normal timber to box it in and attached the panels to that.

thank you :) are they fast at sending and delivering ? :roll:

They make to order so it can take a while, I think mine took about 10 days - I guess it may take a little longer over Christmas, your best bet is to email for a quote and ask.

Back