• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What makes your bunnies binky?

Mine binky first thing in the morning when they first wake up and are waiting for breakfast :love:They also binky when they're on the balcony. And Charlotte Mcgee always binkys when Im cleaning out their litter tray bless her! :lol:

Beatrix binkies because she's awake.
It's quite frequent, even in narrow spaces, and with little care for objects around her, and I can see nothing especially prompting it.

Ada usually binkies in the wider rooms and in the evenings. I've seen her trying to binky in the kitchen most often - it's very big - but the room has a stone tiled floor so she slides :(

Only when they're free ranging :( Makes me feel like a failure of a mommy that they're only binky-happy when they're outside :(

i hardly ever see mine binky :( but max did huge ones the day i adopted him and brought him home and shoved him in the run while i sorted his house out :love: i think he was glad to be 'home'. i see them mostly on a morning when i shake the food bag (thats my illness test :lol: if they dont binky and come running its straight to the vets :oops: ) and when they first got the big run built they loved the extra space :)
flora went mad binkying yesterday morning but i put that down to shutting them away mega early the night before and letting them out at half 8 instead of 7am so she probably thought freeeeedom! haha

King binkies all the time, but he's still a young boy, bless him :love:

Sharik practically only binkies following a 20 minute head-, nose- and back-rub, followed by some fruit :love:

Only my youngest bun binkies :)

she binkies when she has loads of space and is happy :D Its really funny watching rabbits do really odd jumps lol :lol:

When I let Pierre out of his pen and he runs downstairs and binkies around as he has the space.

He doesn't binky for his food but he goes absoutely mad

When he's being naughty! :lol: If he realises that I've spotted him being naughty he'll binky away wiggling his scut. :love:

Ricky inkies all the time, it's like he can't control himself! :lol: Cookie whizzes around first thing in the morning, and usually throws a couple of binkies in. Poppet is too lazy, so usually just has a lie down. :D

When they're sneaking into somewhere they shouldn't and I chase them out. :roll:
They don't often binky to be honest but I got the most when they discovered the garden gate opened and were trying to sneak out when I was taking rubbish out. :lol:

They also binky when they're at my parents and they have a huuuuuge amount of free range space. I wish I had a garden for them rather than a yard. They have plenty of space but I guess having more would make them happier. Lottery win please. :)

Our bun does little binkies (I think they are little binkies, she lifts her front end off the floor like a half jump and shakes herself) when she is about to get her pellets.
Sometimes she binkies if she is being told off, it usually goes:
T- 'nom nom nom'
me- 'no!'
T- stops briefly then 'nom nom nom'
me- 'NO!'
T- *binkies off*

She often binkies for no apparent reason. She'll just be sitting there then out of the corner of my eye I'll see a bunny flying through the air.

Mine often binky when I try to tell them off :roll:

Bella binkies at the mist random times, but usually there is food involved :lol:

Boris used to be the king of binkies when he was a youngster but nowadays he's more laid back about things. Except when I bring him upstairs and let him run around my room for a bit. He goes crazy then :lol: he loves my bedroom bless him.

When he's being naughty! :lol: If he realises that I've spotted him being naughty he'll binky away wiggling his scut. :love:

Yep, being naughty definitely! He thinks it's great fun when I have to chase him out from behind the TV or when he's digging at a corner of carpet :roll: :lol:

When they are free-ranging in the garden, when I chase them (sometimes with a broom as they've been on my flowers :censored: :lol:) and if something frightens them whilst in the garden (usually me, chasing them with a broom :lol: :lol:).

Snowdrop binkies when she free ranges, Strawberry does it when you talk to him or chase him. Mr B does it in the living room as he does get enough grip on the lino in the kitchen.

Back